Listen to WGRT 102.3 FM on Mondays and Thursdays for The Learning Curve. TLC is a weekly feature designed to help parents prepare today's students for tomorrow's world. The Learning Curve is hosted by Nancy Gardner, President of Bold Education Connections - the management company for East Shore Leadership Academy in Port Huron Michigan. Visit eastshoreleaders.com.
- Building Self Confidence in 8-12 Year Old’s — November 22, 2021
- Building Confidence in 2-4 Year Olds — November 1, 2021
- Where Does Confidence Come From — October 25, 2021
- Building Confidence in Children — October 18, 2021
- Helping a Student with Anxiety — October 5, 2021
- Different Types of Anxiety Among Students — September 27, 2021
- Helping Students with Anxiety at School — September 23, 2021
- Tweens Fear Social Rejection — September 13, 2021
- Middle School Students May Challenge the Rules — September 7, 2021
- Middle School Kids are Developing Interests — August 30, 2021
The views expressed on this page are solely those of the individual podcasters and do not necessarily reflect the views of WGRT radio.