St. Clair County, MI — The St. Clair County Health Department (SCCHD) in partnership with St. Clair County schools will be offering drive-up COVID-19 community testing clinics throughout August. (These clinics will replace the Tuesday COVID-19 drive-thru clinics held at the health department).
All clinics will be held from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM, and all ages are welcome. PCR testing for COVID-19 testing will be provided by St. Clair County Health Department public health nurses, and no antibody testing will be offered.
Walk-up immunizations and immunization waivers will also be available for those 18 years of age and under. This will be helpful for students who need to meet back to school requirements or get caught up on their immunizations.
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged for testing and immunization services! Make an appointment online at stclaircounty.org/Offices/health/Covid19.aspx and click “Make an Appointment at a Community Testing Location”. Pre-registration can also be done over the phone by calling (810) 987-5300.
No out of pocket expenses for participants, and insurances will be billed.
Dates and locations include:
- Monday, August 10th: Landmark Academy, 4800 Lapeer Road, Kimball
- Tuesday, August 11th: Marysville High School, 555 E. Huron Blvd, Marysville
- Wednesday, August 12th: Capac Jr/Sr High School, 541 N Glassford Street, Capac
- Thursday, August 13th: Yale High School, 247 School Drive, Yale
- Monday, August 17th: Algonac Jr/Sr High School, 5200 Taft Road, Algonac
- Tuesday, August 18th: East China School District Administration Office,1585 Meisner Road, East China
- Thursday, August 20th: Memphis Jr/Sr High School, 34130 Boardman Road, Memphis
- Tuesday, August 25th: St. Edward on the Lake, 6945 Lakeshore Road, Lakeport
In addition, for the safety of staff and visitors, we kindly ask that participants do not bring any pets.
For more information about health department services visit www.scchealth.co or follow us on social media @scchdmi.