How to Talk to Emotional Children
Listen to WGRT 102.3 FM on Mondays and Thursdays for The Learning Curve. TLC is a weekly feature designed to help parents prepare today's students for tomorrow's world. The Learning Curve is hosted by Nancy Gardner, President of Bold Education Connections - the management company for East Shore Leadership Academy in Port Huron Michigan. Visit eastshoreleaders.com.
- Teaching Social-Emotional Skills — May 2, 2022
- Unique Nature of Middle Schoolers — April 25, 2022
- Why is it Important to Read to Children — April 18, 2022
- Social Connections — April 11, 2022
- Face-to-Face Learning — April 4, 2022
- Gratitude is Good for the Heart — March 28, 2022
- Why Character Education is Important — March 21, 2022
- You and Your Kids Can Co-operate to Make Decisions — March 14, 2022
- Build Your Capacity to Create a Loving Home — March 7, 2022
- The Benefits of Healthy Food for Kids — February 21, 2022
The views expressed on this page are solely those of the individual podcasters and do not necessarily reflect the views of WGRT radio.