Listen to WGRT 102.3 FM on Mondays and Thursdays for The Learning Curve. TLC is a weekly feature designed to help parents prepare today's students for tomorrow's world. The Learning Curve is hosted by Nancy Gardner, President of Bold Education Connections - the management company for East Shore Leadership Academy in Port Huron Michigan. Visit eastshoreleaders.com.
- Why Kids Need to Spend Time in Nature — June 14, 2021
- Don’t Take Your Child’s Behavior Personally — June 7, 2021
- Discuss Disrespect When Your Child is Calm — May 31, 2021
- Set Realistic Expectations for Your Child’s Behavior — May 24, 2021
- Be Respectful When You Correct Your Child — May 17, 2021
- Teach Your Child Basic Social Interaction Skills — May 10, 2021
- Confront Disrespect Early and Often — April 26, 2021
- Your Child is Not Your Friend — April 19, 2021
- Do Your Kids Respect You? Part 2 — April 12, 2021
- Do Your Kids Respect You? Part 1 — April 5, 2021
The views expressed on this page are solely those of the individual podcasters and do not necessarily reflect the views of WGRT radio.