(Port Huron Township) Due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office is taking steps to safeguard the public and employees.
Effective immediately, the following changes will take place until further notice:
- All public contact to the jail will be limited to professional staff and attorneys only
- All on-site visits have been suspended
- On-line video visitation will remain available for inmate visits remotely
- All jail programs have been suspended
- Intervention Academy has cancelled classes through April 6th
- Citizens will not be able to come into the office for fingerprints, purchase permits, SOR, visitation, or any other services.
These measures are in response to guidelines provided by the State of Michigan to help limit the spread of this disease. We appreciate the cooperation of the citizens of St. Clair County during this difficult time.
Submitted by the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office 3/13/20 @ 4:58 PM